- We do not give, share, sell, rent or transfer any personal information to a third party, unless we have your consent.
- We do not collect personal information about you when you visit our website unless it is provided by you.
- Your browser makes available limited non-personally identifying information automatically whenever you visit a website. We collect this information including the Internet Address of your computer or network, the date, time, and page you visited on our site, your browser and operating system, and the referring page (the last webpage you visited before clicking on a link to our site).
- We use the above information from all visitors to analyze user traffic patterns, measure server performance and improve the content of our site.
- Sometimes we track the keywords entered into our search engine to determine interest in specific topics, we do not track which terms a particular user enters.
- Some of our online services require you registration for an account. We request some personal information in creating your account (information may include, your name, email address and a password for your account) and we use that information to provide the online services.
Information You Provide
- Information given by you through your filling out an optional online contact us form is used to help us enhance our services, and will not be shared with a third party.
- Anza takes appropriate security measures to protect unauthorized access, alteration or destruction of data.
- Anyone using this Anza's website expressly consents to such measures intended to prevent unauthorized attempts to upload, change information or otherwise cause damage to the site.
- We expect changes to be minor and we will post changes as they occur.