Frequently Asked Questions about Anza Parking SFO (FAQ)
What is “Offsite Airport Parking”?
- “Offsite Airport Parking” facilities are independent businesses providing airport parking for value and service conscious travelers.
- Anza Parking offers a parking facility that is less than 10 minutes from lot to terminal.
- You will be driven in comfortable shuttles and if you are carrying lots of luggage or are accompanied by small children, our service includes helping with your luggage and shuttling you from your car door directly to your airline terminal.
Where is Anza Parking located?
- We are located at 615 Airport Blvd, Burlingame – just 3 miles south of the San Francisco International Airport on the Eastside of 101 directly across from the Hilton Hotel.
- Anza Parking provides direct access via Hwy 101. <<<- Click Here for Directions ->>>
When should I arrive at the Anza Parking location?
- Allow 20 minutes before you want to be at your terminal.
- During peak travel periods including holidays and school vacation weeks it’s best to leave a little more time.
Where will the shuttle pick me up once I enter Anza Parking?
- Whether you Valet Park (at no additional charge) or Self Park (you park your car, lock it and take your keys with you) you will always be picked up and dropped off at your car.
- There will never be any walking or carrying of your bags. We are here to make your trip comfortable and hassle free.
Best practices for when I return from my trip?
- You will receive detailed airport pick-up instructions from your shuttle driver upon entering the shuttle (When you are embarking on your trip).
- Your driver will hand you a vehicle location card when you board the bus that will tell you the aisle and stall you have parked your vehicle in and where the shuttle will pick you up on your return.
- This card will also provide you with the Airport White Courtesy telephone number that connects you directly to our dispatcher.
- Upon picking up your baggage, use the Airport White Courtesy telephone to call Anza Parking or simply go to the shuttle pick up location and our continuous shuttles will be along shortly to take you back to Anza Parking to pick up your car.
What are your hours of operation?
- Anza Parking is open 24/7 so, even if your flight is late, we’ll always be waiting for you.
What to do if the coupon on your computer is expired?
- Sometimes the coupon you see is not the current version but the one stored by your computer in the browser’s cache.
- If you see the wrong expiration date on the coupon you will need to “Refresh” the browser.
- Simply click the “Refresh” button displayed by the browser (Chrome, FireFox, Internet Explorer, etc.) to update the coupon.
- If this does not work restart the browser and try “Refresh” again.
- If it is still a problem you may have to reset the cache settings in your browser (refer to your browser’s help menu for further information).